Azzor.com  

Go Back   Azzor.com > Azzor.com Community > World of Warcraft

Old 11-04-2005, 05:36 AM   #1
Rajiha
Azzor Newcomer

Default Just some macro help

I was trying to figure this out..but I can't do it myself. Anyway, I was wondering how, if possible, to place a small time gap in the macro. What I mean is that I what one macro for casting both Mark of the Wild and Thorns on myself...I know how to do all of it except creating a space in the macro so that the spells won't try to cast at the same time...
Thanks
Rajiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 08:08 AM   #2
Atlas
Azzor Junior Member

Send a message via AIM to Atlas
Default Re: Just some macro help

I've looked into it before, and, as far as I know, there is no way to put a delay between spells in a macro. From what i understand, this was intentionally done to dicourage AFK macro farming.
Atlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 08:18 AM   #3
Ivaron
Azzor Master

Send a message via AIM to Ivaron Send a message via MSN to Ivaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajiha
I was trying to figure this out..but I can't do it myself. Anyway, I was wondering how, if possible, to place a small time gap in the macro. What I mean is that I what one macro for casting both Mark of the Wild and Thorns on myself...I know how to do all of it except creating a space in the macro so that the spells won't try to cast at the same time...
Thanks
Your problem is not that they try to cast at the same time, as I intentionally thought as well. Your problem is that it is deemed illegal to actually have a macro with two skills in it that works. It just can't be done.
You can make a macro that casts Mark of the Wild with a message "casting mark of the wild on yadiyadiyadi", and you can even open you spellbook and your bags and your character screen and your pet screen, and you can do the same for Thorns but you can't make a macro with both Mark of the Wild as well as Thorns in it. Bandaging and other abilities and item-use that "aid in combat" also have this limitation. Blizzard thinks it would be an unfair advantage.
Ivaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 03:00 PM   #4
Wiggy
Azzor Member

Right, you can't add a delay to anything; any ability that activates the global 1s cooldown or has its own cooldown cannot be used with another skill with a cooldown. This is done to preventing botting and a slew of other bad behaviours. You push one button, you get one spell, that's how it works.
Wiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 05:45 PM   #5
herbert
Azzor Guru

If you ask someone politely, he might make you a mod that activated by one click, will cast both with the cooldown included, don't ask me, I only know the logic stats ... I think.
herbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 08:36 PM   #6
Storm
Azzor Grandmaster

Send a message via MSN to Storm

/cast Mark of the Wild
/script SpellStopCasting();
/cast Thorns
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #7
IanMoone
Azzor Newcomer

Default Hunter macro help

I've been working on a macro to hit/trap/disengage with freeze trap. the problem is auto attack hits when i land so the freeze trap dissipates. I've tried all sorts of way that I know of to /stopattack yet nothing works. my code is:

#showtooltip Freezing Trap(Rank 1)
/castsequence reset=5 Raptor Strike(Rank 1), Disengage
/castsequence reset=5 Freezing Trap(Rank 1)

Can someone help me out here and tell me how to prevent the autoattack. When I use /stopattack the macro shuts down the raptstrike and place the freezing trap.
IanMoone is offline   Reply With Quote