Azzor.com  

Go Back   Azzor.com > WarcraftCinema > WarcraftCinema Forums

WarcraftCinema Forums General Discussion

Old 11-07-2006, 05:01 PM   #1
Fizznfire12
Azzor Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to Fizznfire12
Angry Rip Off?

Me and my friend Max spent hard work on our Warcraft Cinema movie. it came out bad because my computer was outdated at the time. Now, i've got a brand new Gaming Comp that runs WoW at 70 fps average. I've been so dying to make a movie... But the staff at Warcraft Cinema still haven't given us our reward. it's been 2+ months since the contest ended! i've already emailed the guy running the contest, but nope, nothing. This is really making me and my friend angry, we spent some good time makin the movie, and are really lookin foward to Gamecam to make a new one. I'm just wandering if the contest rewards wee all a lie or something... I know what most of you are thinking- "They spent no work on that crappy project!" but really, it took us a week... The comments were kind of cruel too, and i was dying to make a remake. The reason it took us so long is because my computer ran into so many problems during the movie making, crahsed over 30 times. The point i'm trying to get out, is if we put all that time into it, we shouldn't be ripped off like this.
Fizznfire12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 12:47 AM   #2
kleichtle
Azzor Enthusiast

Default Re: Rip Off?

I'm agree....I'm interested in when I will be receivingthe prizes I earned...
kleichtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 02:50 AM   #3
Dalgar
Azzor Master

Send a message via AIM to Dalgar Send a message via MSN to Dalgar Send a message via Yahoo to Dalgar
Default Re: Rip Off?

The prizes are sitting on my desk as we speak. I'm going to try and get them all packaged up and sent tomorrow.

I still haven't gotten all the addresses from people, but I will send to the addresses I do have. Sorry for the delay.
Dalgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 02:22 PM   #4
wennis1
Azzor Newcomer

Send a message via MSN to wennis1
Exclamation Hey Kleichtle

Hi there, A Call of Arms was really good d00d i loved every second of it...and the music drives me nuts. I have looked everywhere for that music, but i cannot find it...how did u get it? if u know where...please tell me, i freakin love that song! // Love Wennis1
wennis1 is offline   Reply With Quote