Azzor.com  

Go Back   Azzor.com > WarcraftCinema > WarcraftCinema Forums

WarcraftCinema Forums General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2006, 11:23 PM   #1
Heika
Azzor Newcomer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2
Default Bit dissapointed.

Like this site alot......

comedy stuff linked or whatever.... great stuff but
pvp....gah dont even mention it...
i turn myself back too WcM for those.
Really really wanna see a good pvp movie. especialy a rogue...not killin nooby unskilled or very bad eq.
sry but this site dont have it all

yet

/Heika, Twisting Nether
Heika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 02:18 AM   #2
Dalgar
Azzor Master
 
Dalgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,060
Send a message via AIM to Dalgar Send a message via MSN to Dalgar Send a message via Yahoo to Dalgar
Default Re: Bit dissapointed.

Hey Heika. Glad you like the site.

I'm sorry we don't have pvp movies that are to your liking. This site is based on the movies that people submit, so we have the pvp movies that have been submitted. I'm sure we'll be getting more and more good pvp movies as time goes on.

One thing you could do is to email the creators of the some of the good pvp movies and ask that they submit them to this site too. Would help us out.
Dalgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 06:06 AM   #3
Bloodbane2
Azzor Newcomer
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1
Default Re: Bit dissapointed.

I'd say you should add an option to download the movies. Crummy quality both video-wise and audio-wise won't attract many users.
Bloodbane2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 07:48 AM   #4
Erunno
Azzor Senior Member
 
Erunno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 232
Send a message via MSN to Erunno
Default Re: Bit dissapointed.

Im going to be a little bit insulting now. Warcraftmovies is for me a bunch of crap.
Ok, at the start the site was cool and there were nice movies, but a few months later the site was full of crapy wannabe Spielberg clips and every second movie was a PvP movie.

Warcraftcinema is the address for ppl who are making quality dance/comedy/drama etc. movies. Warcraftmovies are the address for PvP,PvE and maybe guild movies.

And BTW, ever looked on the posts on Warcraftmovies? Nothing else as spam...
Erunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 01:21 PM   #5
Metziel
Network Admin
 
Metziel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 601
Send a message via AIM to Metziel Send a message via MSN to Metziel Send a message via Yahoo to Metziel
Default Re: Bit dissapointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodbane2
I'd say you should add an option to download the movies. Crummy quality both video-wise and audio-wise won't attract many users.
We have such an option; it's for Azzor supporters only, however, since such downloads are often mcuh higher-quality, hence taking up bandwidth like no other. In a financial model that keeps this site afloat, allowing anonymous downloads of all the movies in our repository is not a good thing to do.

We would love to make this site as usable as possible, but unforunately, we also have to keep the site up and running somehow.
Metziel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 04:38 PM   #6
herbert
Azzor Guru
 
herbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 902
Default Re: Bit dissapointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erunno
Im going to be a little bit insulting now. Warcraftmovies is for me a bunch of crap.
Ok, at the start the site was cool and there were nice movies, but a few months later the site was full of crapy wannabe Spielberg clips and every second movie was a PvP movie.

Warcraftcinema is the address for ppl who are making quality dance/comedy/drama etc. movies. Warcraftmovies are the address for PvP,PvE and maybe guild movies.

And BTW, ever looked on the posts on Warcraftmovies? Nothing else as spam...
Making a good movie takes time, making a PvP movie is just recording and putting some music on it and a bit of timing.
herbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 01:04 AM   #7
Erunno
Azzor Senior Member
 
Erunno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 232
Send a message via MSN to Erunno
Default Re: Bit dissapointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert
Making a good movie takes time, making a PvP movie is just recording and putting some music on it and a bit of timing.
Yup, thats true...
Erunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 06:34 AM   #8
Connorjm
Azzor Newcomer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9
Default Re: Bit dissapointed.

i understand were yoo lot are cumin from but to many users this is a good site... this site realli got me into WoW... was round a mates and he showed me all the neat stuff you can do whilst playin the game and i thought yer.. its well worth the money.... so i bought it... but still have'nt played it yet.. in a bit of a dillema on which race and class to be anyway... you should respect wat the site does and stop flaming.. i have'nt seen any of you build your own website that allows users to show wat they believe is a good kill or good piece of work.. and even when it isn't many users give contructive critasism to help them improve!

anyways
well done warcraftcinema! im loving wat your doin here!

cheers
Connorjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 06:50 AM   #9
Erunno
Azzor Senior Member
 
Erunno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 232
Send a message via MSN to Erunno
Default Re: Bit dissapointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connorjm
i understand were yoo lot are cumin from but to many users this is a good site... this site realli got me into WoW... was round a mates and he showed me all the neat stuff you can do whilst playin the game and i thought yer.. its well worth the money.... so i bought it... but still have'nt played it yet.. in a bit of a dillema on which race and class to be anyway... you should respect wat the site does and stop flaming.. i have'nt seen any of you build your own website that allows users to show wat they believe is a good kill or good piece of work.. and even when it isn't many users give contructive critasism to help them improve!

anyways
well done warcraftcinema! im loving wat your doin here!

cheers
Hmmm, didn't understand all of the thing he wrote but thanks.

PS: I recommend to chose a Rogue for high Damage, Hunter for suport damage, priest for healing and sleeping while doing that, druid for tanking, healing, making damage, warlock for trowing curses, paladin for helaing and buffing in plate armor, shaman for healing and buffing... Oh and a warrior for tanking and constantly dying if the healers don't know how to heal. The factions, not important, we will soon get paladins and shamans on both sides.

Damn, what a offtopic
Erunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 06:56 AM   #10
Connorjm
Azzor Newcomer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9
Default Re: Bit dissapointed.

lol cheers... so what do yoo reckonmend with the character type?? dint get that at all lol
Connorjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.