Azzor.com  

Go Back   Azzor.com > Azzor.com Community > World of Warcraft

Old 08-26-2005, 10:18 AM   #1
Kaldorei Druid Oakshadow
Azzor Member

Send a message via AIM to Kaldorei Druid Oakshadow Send a message via MSN to Kaldorei Druid Oakshadow Send a message via Yahoo to Kaldorei Druid Oakshadow
Default No Orginization in the Alliance?

How many of you have gone to Warsong Gulch to Take on the horde just to get Zerg Rushed and your Alliance team won't listen to you to stop the Horde and end up loosing horibly?
Kaldorei Druid Oakshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 10:21 AM   #2
mrkiggles
Azzor Addict

Send a message via AIM to mrkiggles
Default Re: No Orginization in the Alliance?

I've found that the Horde can be just as immature as to not listen and to go off by themselves for no absolute reason...

Mostly, whenever I go into WSG, our team loses because they all go and do their own thing.
mrkiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 02:55 PM   #3
Kaldorei Druid Oakshadow
Azzor Member

Send a message via AIM to Kaldorei Druid Oakshadow Send a message via MSN to Kaldorei Druid Oakshadow Send a message via Yahoo to Kaldorei Druid Oakshadow
Default Re: No Orginization in the Alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkiggles
I've found that the Horde can be just as immature as to not listen and to go off by themselves for no absolute reason...

Mostly, whenever I go into WSG, our team loses because they all go and do their own thing.
Okay here are a few simple if not rude and honor farming methods to win warsong gulch.

1) ZERG RUSH. All ten of you go out at once meet them at mid field and smeer their blood on the ground.

2) This is a veriation on the Zerg Rush using actual military tatics if you want to look orgonanized. Form three or four rows. Rouges sthealth mode front row. Tanks behind them then Mages then Healers. Mages and healers stay back a few yards so not to get to close to combat. The rogues while steathed and hopefuly missed will sneak past and use back stab as they rush for the tanks. Mages stay back and blas with spells((AoE Mainly.)) And healers will do the same with their healing spells.

3)This is the least faverite by people who'd rather lose a fight and gain next to no Honor. Farm their damned graveyard. Post a few rouges our tanks there and get them as they res. If you own their graveyard then you own the game. It's taht simple.
Kaldorei Druid Oakshadow is offline   Reply With Quote