Azzor.com  

Go Back   Azzor.com > Azzor.com Community > World of Warcraft

Old 08-28-2003, 05:46 AM   #1
Moon
Azzor Member

Default Where have the Naga gone..

Ok I know is almost impossible to actually find out what part the Naga play in wow but its clearly not a playable race now, so I thought i might be fun to find out what some of you think .

I did read something about underwater dungeons, maybe this has something to do with the Naga..

Either way I quite like them and hope they have a big part in wow .

What do you think ?
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 09:03 AM   #2
Brite Eyes
Azzor Newcomer

I liked the opening sequence introducing them.
Brite Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 09:37 AM   #3
G'rag
Former Lord of the Horde

it could be quest... later on blood elves and naga's attack azeroth...
G'rag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 10:00 AM   #4
Jaseroque
Azzor Member

I would be pretty shocked if the underwater stuff WASN'T focused on the naga. This is WoW, after all. It also seems to me you have to have SOME non-player races in the game. I'd hate it if they made every race from Warcraft playable and then made up some entirely new enemy with no history for everyone to gang up on. So far it seems that demons aren't going to be a player race. Illidan is a demon (pretty much) and the naga and bloodelves are in league with him, so... they ain't playable. Makes sense to me.
Jaseroque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 10:39 AM   #5
frostbite
Azzor Member

i agree
frostbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 10:56 AM   #6
DFlame
Azzor Member

i agree with you too Jaseroque but it would be cool if blizzard would make it so we could enter one of the dark portals to get to the other world where they are... or it could come later in a patch or something like that
DFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 11:04 AM   #7
filix
Azzor Senior Member

Send a message via ICQ to filix

I think that nagas would do best as an NPC because i don't think they would be able to make as a cool PC race...

But it would be cool if they made entry to the orther realm possible in an Expansionpack or something ! I can't wait to go see the dark portal again ...... It has been to long since i played War II and i want to revistit the DARK PORTAL ... MUHAHAHA :twisted:
filix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 03:31 PM   #8
Icibus
Azzor Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Icibus

Basically they will make other factions, some of these factions will not like say Orc's yet others will. So in the game you have the NPC race of Naga, they will be allied with certain races, ie: Blood Elves if you could play them or they may appear as a NPC race themselves.

The point is that where they have gone will be explained, also they will probably play a NPC race whom have their own city, location and quests. Some races will not beable to do the quests because the Naga hate their race, maybe you can do something to change your faction with The Naga maybe not.
Icibus is offline   Reply With Quote