Azzor.com  

Go Back   Azzor.com > Azzor.com Community > World of Warcraft

Old 01-05-2006, 06:21 AM   #1
deadpally
Azzor Newcomer

Default Need Help

Hi my char name is deadpally,blackrock and i am wondering wat telents should i get?
Wat kind of pally's own?

can u please post wat kinda of telants should i get for pvp.

for example
improve blessing of might 5/5
and so on
deadpally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 06:12 PM   #2
deadpally
Azzor Newcomer

Default Re: Need Help

any1?
any1? any1?
Old 01-05-2006, 08:08 PM   #3
Ciel
Azzor Guru

Send a message via AIM to Ciel

Well, I don't actually play a Paladin, but you could say that I know more than your average Warrior about them.

In what do you wish to excel? Healing? DPS? Tanking? If you want to heal well, you should focus on a Holy build. If you want do do more damage, a Retribution build would probably be best. If you want to tank well, a Protection build would suit you well. For leveling, most Paladins choose a Retribution/Holy build, as it kills mobs the most quickly.

I'd recommend that you take a look at Azzor's Paladin Talent section for further information.
Ciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:27 AM   #4
deadpally
Azzor Newcomer

i need a ret build pally but the site hasnt updated the ret built and stuff
Old 01-15-2006, 11:22 PM   #5
Ingraved
Azzor Junior Member

Send a message via AIM to Ingraved

soon my young paladan but here is a sneak peak

Ret build
Ingraved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 09:28 AM   #6
CrunchyDemon
Azzor Member

Send a message via Yahoo to CrunchyDemon

I play a Retribution Paladin and I love it.

I'm a solo player who enjoys the social interaction of an online game, but don't want to depend on it at all times.

The theory behind my build was that if I can kill a single opponent faster than it can make me feel threatened enough to heal, I'll be in good shape.

And this idea has worked well for 46 levels now, and even after the 1.9 re-spec, which did make me re-think some strategies, I'm still sticking with Retribution, and probably always will.
CrunchyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 12:05 PM   #7
Rhalras
Azzor Member

I play a Holy build and I am nasty in pvp. I have all holy talents, and all my armor increases my str and stamina. I can do the same crit dmg as a warrior and heal near as much as a priest. I switched servers, Im Rhalras on Garithos now, but my lvl 40s name is Lunna, on Eonar. PM me sometime if you need any help.
Rhalras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 02:33 PM   #8
CrunchyDemon
Azzor Member

Send a message via Yahoo to CrunchyDemon

One of my guildmates plays a Holy/Retribution Paladin, and he is vicious to fight against, even for my straight Ret.

What I mean by Holy/Ret is that most all of his points are in Holy talents. He uses a 2h Hammer though (I think at present he's using a Twig of the World Tree), which I found a bit odd, for a Holy spec, but it works for him. And he has just enough talent points in Retribution to get Seal of Command, which is the Retribution Paladin's bread and butter ability (I use it in every fight) and everything else he's put into various Holy talents. He's got a few pieces of Lightforge, but most of his stat gear is for STR and INT.

The only reason I win in duels is because I have more STA and HP than he does, and I have a thingamabob or two that enhance Crit Rate, so I get more melee crits than him. I think he's better suited then I am to go up against every other class in PvP though, due to the somewhat broader nature of the Holy talents compared to Retribtion.
CrunchyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:53 PM   #9
kenh87
Azzor Newcomer

I would agree with the posters above - for PVP Retribution atleast up thru Command and Holy atleast up to Spiritual focus. This combination will use up 21 points but give you some of the highest damage output and the best chance at an uninterupted heal.

After that it is much more of a choice..... holy all the way to Holy shock.... protection up thru Reckoning.... retribution all the way to Repentance...

Personally, I would probably go Ret/Holy for a PVP paladin.
kenh87 is offline   Reply With Quote