Azzor.com  

Go Back   Azzor.com > WarcraftCinema > Team Recruiting

Team Recruiting Place to advertise your skills in editing, voice acting, or other areas essential to machinima creation. Also available for teams to ask for recruits on their projects.

Old 11-08-2006, 02:09 PM   #1
Erunno
Azzor Senior Member

Send a message via MSN to Erunno
Exclamation Blind Man Studios needs you!

We need you!

Blind man Studios (aka. Blagor Slepim Studios or the creators of the Mug of Ale trilogy) are recruting/searching for some extra people. We want to continue with making the Mug of Ale trilogy and maybe some other project after Mug of Ale.

Why are we searching for new people?
-We want to produce better quality movies.
-We want to lower the time of production.

Who are we recruting?
Currently theres no employee limit. The spots that are free are:

-Editor <Advance knowledge in using Sony vegas 5.0 or higher, using WoW model view for special effects (caroma keyer), basic English (or Slovenian)>

-Living Camera (in-game) <Basic fraps knowledge, need to heve acces to the EU English servers, basic English (or Slovenian)>

-Music composer/editor/maker <Having your own band, studio or
if you are a DJ, basic English (or Slovenian)>

[FULL] -Picture editor/maker <Basic knowledge of Photoshop or any other program or a talented painter or both, basic English (or Slovenian)>

-Voice Actor <Advanced English (fluent speaking), need to be 16 or older (because of the voice)>

What are the advantages if joining us?
-Credits, if our projects get popular?
-Free suport if having your own projects (after our main project (Mug of Ale) is done, on a hold or if you need some small help)
-A lot of hugs.

If you are interested or have any questions then PM me on this forum or send me a mail on verya_atan@msn.com .

Note: If you join, you join for atleast a year. We are in need of serious people and not some noobs who want to get accepted to get help for their own project.

Edit: because of some unusual mails I would like that you insert the following thing's when making a application:
-Nickname
-Sex (If you want to apply as a voice actor)
-What post would you like to do
-More detailed about your skills (eg. Composre if you want to be a music editor)
-Add any preview's of your skills (music samples, pictures, small edited movies/scenes)

Erunno

Last edited by Erunno; 11-13-2006 at 02:33 PM.
Erunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 02:43 PM   #2
Inigma
Azzor Enthusiast

Default Re: Blind Man Studios needs you!

Hi, i have good software for editing like sony vegas 5.0, adobe pro and im getting vegas 7 soon, im knowledgable with them too, i can use chroma keying well along with wow model viewer and green screen. i would be with you in the long run as i have a passion for video editing and production. if you want more detail about me or questions please email me at nocturneldude@hotmail.com
Inigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 10:28 AM   #3
Inigma
Azzor Enthusiast

Ah so so so sorry, but im now head editor for another WoW movie production, sorry and i wish you good luck in the future, btw Mug of Ale was brilliant,...but...i hate sub headings :P but excellent
Old 12-07-2006, 10:57 AM   #4
Erunno
Azzor Senior Member

Send a message via MSN to Erunno

Heh, im a bit slow, lol.

Well, Mug of Ale is on hold now... But were currently making some small projects.
Erunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 10:29 AM   #5
Inigma
Azzor Enthusiast

Hey if you need help, i know a good forum,

from a.williams productions they answer alot of questions, its a new forum, there old one got scrapped
just register and your away!

http://a.williams.inventforum.com/index.php
Old 04-23-2008, 11:55 AM   #6
usrules84
Azzor Newcomer

well i have experiance with macinema. im always full of creative ideas. i can also follow directions well. I can do some voice acting.
happy to help when ever.
usrules84 is offline   Reply With Quote