Azzor.com  

Go Back   Azzor.com > Azzor.com Community > World of Warcraft

Old 04-24-2004, 05:19 PM   #1
ShadowPact Rep
Azzor Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to ShadowPact Rep
Default Join WoW First Criminal RP Guild!

The Shadow Pact

The Creation of The Shadow Pact

As the three sped away from the bank, the cries of the guards were lost in their laughter. They had done it. They had robbed the unrobbable bank. And they were all only 15 years old.

They arrived home to count their loot, and to their amazement they had snatched 6,700 gold pieces out from under the guard's noses. They could not believe their luck. The three, eager for more adventure, began planning their next robbery.

One of the three got a bit too arrogant after their third consecutive successful robbing, and accidently left behind a piece of key evidence, which led the town guards straight to their makeshift hideout. Two of the three were killed, and the third barely escaped with his life. His name was Acholite Arthun.

That day, Acholite made a pact with himself, that he would make the city regret what had happened. With the help of three brutes, Acholite raided the jewelry store, the bank, the town armory, several homes, and the mayor's mansion. He made more gold than he could have ever imagined. With that he created a criminal organization known only as

The Shadow Pact

The Fall of The Shadow Pact

The years went by in a flash for Acholite. He had millions. He had a loyal son. He thought that nothing could go wrong. He though he was untouchable.

He was wrong.

No one knows for sure where it started, but the men of The Shadow Pact began to get greedy. Whispers of an uprising spread through the organization. Acholite caught wind of these rumors and his loyal agents discovered a few of those involved in the plot. Acholite had them executed, hoping that would end his troubles.

A week passed, then another, and then another. When Acholite was finally at ease, they struck. The betrayers scoured the headquarters of every piece of treasure Acholite had amassed, then went for Acholite himself. Though he put up a fight worthy of legends, he was eventually beaten. Bruised and broken, they tied his feet to a cannonball and cast him into the ocean. Acholite did not even have the energy to struggle. He closed his eyes, and faded away...

Coughing out muddy water and blood, Acholite opened his eyes to find himself lying on the shore, his son next to him. Reaching out, he gripped his son's shoulder and said to him, "Give them hell from me, son."

Revenge

Evander took his father's last words to heart, and went into training for two years. When he had finished, he was an expert with the sword and with his fists. One by one he hunted down the men who had killed his father. After each assassination, he would lay another rose on his father's grave. He began to take pleasure in the killing, and tried various methods. One man was hung by his feet above a dark, deep chasm while Evander casually fired arrows at the rope until the man was sent plunging into the darkness. Another he tied onto the top of a burning wagon and sent it falling down the same chasm.

After the deed was done, Evander returned to his father's grave and laid the last rose on it, making that the 56th. Evander whispered, "It is done..." then rose and strode away from the grave, never to return to it. He was 18 when he laid the last rose down.

A New Beginning

Five years later, Evander returned to the city of Stormwind with one goal in mind: rebuilding The Shadow Pact. He is doing just that at this very moment, recruiting other young men, making money, recreating The Covenant as it once was.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It is now your turn to become part of the Shadow Pact legacy, to help Evander realize his father's dream, and to of course make yourself very rich...

So, bold adventurers. If you think you can measure up, now's your chance!

------------OOC-----------

Hi, and thanks for reading. I'd like to tell you a bit about the Shadow Pact, and what makes it special.

I keep it strictly to Warcraft Lore. I want to make this a very immersive guild. There will be no Italians, or anything else from our own world.

When you become a member of The Shadow Pact, you have just become a piece of one of what I hope will become one of the best gaming experiences in World of Warcraft. The rules will be enforced, and The Shadow Pact will maintain a level of respectablity, and I will not let it be affected by one bad member.

There will not be an age restriction, but a member must be mature when carrying the TSP emblem.

Not all of my hopes for ingame things for the guild to do may be possible, due to game mechanics, but I am organizing a way for us to be involved in several different industries.

First--Robbery. This may be possible in-game through a few quests, but most likely will not be. However, I am not worried, as the main wheel of any successful criminal organization cannot be soley based on an obvious crime such as this.

Second--Money Laundering. This will be easily done in-game, as long as there is a client with money.

Thirdly--Racing. The Shadow Pact will be involved in organizing quite a few races, both on mount and on foot. The winners will receive prizes.

And fourth--"Job Security." Though The Shadow Pact will be mainly comprised of fighting men and women, crafters are welcomed with open arms. In exchange for a reduced rate on their goods, The Shadow Pact will provide them with advertising space on the bulletin boards, delivery, increased business from Shadow Pact members, outposts in The Shadow Pact Headquarters(If game mechanics allow), and of course, if rivalry with another business gets fierce, we can always find a way to help.

So, if The Shadow Pact sounds like the place for you, please go to
The Shadow Pact Homepage!
ShadowPact Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 05:30 PM   #2
Pissed-Italian
Azzor Senior Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Pissed-Italian

How do you get off calling yourelf the FIRST thieves guild?
Pissed-Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 05:43 PM   #3
ShadowPact Rep
Azzor Newcomer

FirstROLEPLAYING guild.
Old 04-24-2004, 06:15 PM   #4
Pissed-Italian
Azzor Senior Member

ya might be that.
Old 04-25-2004, 12:07 AM   #5
seinge
Azzor Enthusiast

I hope you arnt gonna try to compete with the spatzini's buisness, because that decision would be bad for your health
seinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 12:20 AM   #6
kingbubbles
Azzor Guru

why do u guys have the same website..exept the shadow one is green, and the wannabemob is red? haha that makes me laugh.
kingbubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 08:45 AM   #7
Pissed-Italian
Azzor Senior Member

he probly looked at my website and went to the link at the bottom that said "Make Your Own FREE Website" or its just a couincidence (bad spaellin)
Old 04-25-2004, 01:15 PM   #8
ShadowPact Rep
Azzor Newcomer

No, we just happened to use the same template.
Old 04-25-2004, 02:04 PM   #9
Slice
Azzor Guru

coincedence that is.

To be honest, I think we have too many crime guilds. It's the new hype, I guess. Well anywayz, good luck with your guild shadowpact rep!

Slice
Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 05:08 PM   #10
ShadowPact Rep
Azzor Newcomer

Hmm...When I began creating The Shadow Pact, I didn't know of a single other crime guild.