Azzor.com  

Go Back   Azzor.com > Azzor.com Community > World of Warcraft

Old 03-15-2004, 01:04 PM   #1
Donavan
Azzor Newcomer

Default Avengers of Quel'Thalas, still seeking memebers!

Once more we call any elf players (friends) who wish to be in a quite mature guild of WoW players who are/like High/Blood Elves... Here is a little overview of my guild:

1. Experience in MMORPG's is NOT required (if you're a newbie don't worry I'm one too)
2. Role-playing is recommended. (I'd like people who feel and know how to play their character)
3. Preferred race: High/Blood Elf (disguised as human) dwarf, night elf
4. Preferred class: any
5. We also like possible guild members to have fantasy knowledge and experience (knowledge concerning: Forgotten Realms world and Warcraft world).

We also decided to say something on the goals of the guild:

1. ULTIMATE GOAL (to be achieved in the far future)- Reclaiming Quel'Thalas.
2. CONSTANT GOAL- Fighting the undead.
3. CONSTANT GOAL- Aiding the Alliance guilds (when possible)
4. CONSTANT GOAL- Protecting the lands of Azeroth (so they don't face the fate of Lordaeron and Quel'Thalas).

Our guild is for high/blood elf (disguised humans), night elf, dwarf and human players ONLY! We prefer elf-liking players because of storyline needs.

Ok we have a new plan to lure more members:

Listen up! The first few members who meet the requirements will automatically achieve High Council and Lieutenant seats...(but it's not 100% sure).
This is the current list of HC members:

Archmage- Xellos Des'Vana
Bounty Hunter- Daergoth (Tul'Jan)
Trademaster- Donovan
these are vacant:
Blademaster (fighters/paladins)
Spymaster (rogues)
High Priest (Druids/Priests)
Diplomat (any class)

We also have all Lieutenant places vacant (they are important)...We need any class characters!! I also want to say that gnome players (or players who dislike elves) are not accepted... If you want to join or find out more:

1. E-mail me at Xellos_MK@op.pl

NOTE: Even though positions in the High Council, and the rank of Lieutenant will be given to the first members to join, it is not a certainty that this position will be theirs to keep. The system allows a lieutenant to challenge a High Council member, and a Protector to challenge a lieutenant to a duel. If the challenger wins, he assumes the rank of the challenged. If the challenged wins, he keeps his rank. Challenges may be made once a month. The High council will vote on whether this challenge must be accepted or not. No players may challenge the position of Arch Mage.

Have a nice day!
Donavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 10:03 AM   #2
Donavan
Azzor Newcomer

Well no reply yet. Wow, everyone here must already be in a Guild.

Well is anyone has any questions, Please post them. I'll be checking once in a while.

Beta is finally out, Yahooo!
Old 04-24-2004, 08:06 AM   #3
Donavan
Azzor Newcomer

Just posting an update, no major changes.
Xellos has ask us recruiters to post this update:

Welcome I'm Xellos Des'Vana Archmage and leader of the Avengers of Quel'Thalas guild. Our guild is for high/blood elf (disguised humans), night elf, dwarf and human players ONLY! We prefer elf liking players because of storyline needs.
We already have 4 out of 25 members we plan to recruit. Our guild prizes honor, cunning and strong will. We do not accept flamers, griefers, RP Nazis etc. if any such activity is detected in the guild the given member is expelled without return (we really don't like such people).

Right now our priority in recruitment are warrior/paladin and priest/druid characters. If you want to join and like our requirements/goals:
REQUIREMENTS:

1. Experience in MMORPG's is NOT required (if you're a newbie don't worry I'm one too)
2. Roleplaying is recommended. (I'd like people who feel and know how to play their character without becoming RP Nazis)
3. Preffered race: High/Blood Elf (disguised as human) dwarf, night elf
4. Preffered class: any
5. I'd also like possible guild members to have fantasy knowledge and experience (knowledge concerning: Forgotten Realms world and Warcraft world)

GOALS:

1. ULTIMATE GOAL (to be achieved in the far future)- Reclaiming Quel'Thalas.
2. CONSTANT GOAL- Fighting the undead.
3. CONSTANT GOAL- Aiding the Alliance guilds (when possible)
4. CONSTANT GOAL- Protecting the lands of Azeroth (so they don't face the fate of Lordaeron and Quel'Thalas).

then:
1. E-Mail me at Xellos_MK@op.pl
2. Catch me on AIM: XellosDesVana

En'shu falah-nah...
Old 04-24-2004, 08:40 AM   #4
fastbullit
Azzor Enthusiast

where are you from
fastbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 11:04 AM   #5
Pissed-Italian
Azzor Senior Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Pissed-Italian

Your guild is pathetic, elves disguised as humans. what were you thinking?
Pissed-Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 11:44 AM   #6
the samitar
Azzor Enthusiast

Default sucks

high cheif of THE SPLINTERED ORCS clan " You are not worthy of this clan/guild so the splintered orcs will destroy you and you will be forgotten in mere minuites while i am remembered for ever. prepare for war weaklings"

note "i am just a messenger the chief told me to post this"
the samitar is offline   Reply With Quote