Azzor.com  

Go Back   Azzor.com > Azzor.com Community > World of Warcraft

Old 02-25-2004, 12:26 PM   #11
FhatStephen
Azzor Senior Member

Send a message via AIM to FhatStephen Send a message via Yahoo to FhatStephen

...But the chaos was'nt released at all, because the beautiful woman froze all of the patrons that dared to move. When a huge ogre farted, she froze it. The bar tender made his way over to the frozen fart and made ice cubes out of it. As the frozen patrons quickly thawed out, the woman enthralled all the ninjas that remained, and raised the body of the dead troll, to do her bidding. The ogre sat on the gnome by mistake, and the gnome dissapeared. Just then! a hairy dwarven male fell down from the loft, and no one could believe what it said on the back of his hawiian shirt...
FhatStephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 03:35 PM   #12
Slice
Azzor Guru

......."TNT" With big red letters on a big crate of....well.... TNT. Everybody was stunned when the Dwarf tried too pull down his pants, but he didn't. He just wnet to the bathroom with his pants on his heels. Then the evil big brother came in, told him too make room for him, cause he feld pity for his social-disturbed brother, he did. He better didn't cause now............
Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 11:37 AM   #13
Formless
Azzor Grandmaster

Send a message via MSN to Formless

The gnome muttered a few incoherent words in a somewhat ghostly and dark language which was unrecogniseable to anybody in the room. Once again the tavern doors slammed wide open all of a sudden, and a horde of unexpected gnomes ran inside screaming and bawling, BUT there was something about them that caught my eye, and that was...
Formless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 04:59 PM   #14
lord elfstone
Azzor Member

that not only were they bald they were tall. All the warlocks summoned there pets, but they couldn't stand against the gnomish onslaught. The doors suddenely swung open, and i couldn't believe my eyes...
lord elfstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 05:03 PM   #15
Formless
Azzor Grandmaster

ANOTHER horde of gnomes came scurrying inside the cramped tavern. I was growing unpatient more and more every second. When was this going to end, the gnomes didnt do this for no reason? but my questions were FINALLY answered when...
Old 02-27-2004, 03:45 AM   #16
Angules
Azzor Addict

Send a message via MSN to Angules

The last group of Gnomes entered the Bar. They all had rifles and screamed they were from the Gnome Security Department, they ordered everyone to get down and set off running to the bathroom after the Dwarf Terrorist......
Angules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 03:36 PM   #17
Formless
Azzor Grandmaster

But the red capz appeared at the worn out tavern doors, and everybody made peace and killed the red capz and everybody lived happily ever after... or at least they thought so, until...
Old 02-28-2004, 05:23 PM   #18
Slice
Azzor Guru

There was another gang of Gnomes coming in, i was very sick and drunk, so i hit my head to the bar, looked up and saw they were nice Troll chicks. They were so nice they grabbed the Gnome next to me, bit his head of, spit it outside and ordered a beer with a yelling voice. Definitely my kinda woman. She whispered dirty words in my ears and we went back behind. I saw the Dwarf (, yes the TNT one) saying something to me, i thought he was insulting me, so i went too him, told him:"hahahahahaha, and left." The female Troll puched me in the face and said:" Stupid Troll, i just used you." I was stunned, couldn't figure out the way she used me and said:" Playing hard to get, are you, i like that." She punched me in the face, again. I felt un conscious and waiting for the Gnomebulance too pick me up and reanimate me, what i didn't know that when i closed my eyes...........
Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 02:56 AM   #19
GromH
Azzor Junior Member

The gnomebulance came driving in almost destroying the whole tavern. Everyone was quiet until a small, blind gnome fell out the gnomebulance. The gnome walked around and started feeling things, he noticed another gnome and started flailing his fists like a mad tauren. Then i noticed that....
GromH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 03:41 AM   #20
Delari
Azzor Member

Send a message via AIM to Delari

The blind gnome had left the keys in the gnomebulance's ignition. This was my chance to get out of this chaos! I stumbled towards the driverside door past a blind gnome and troll women and a crazy hawaian shirt wearing dwarf and the small band of rifle wielding gnomes. The security force had not noticed me but right as i turned the key....
Delari is offline   Reply With Quote