Azzor.com  

Go Back   Azzor.com > Azzor.com Community > World of Warcraft

Old 02-22-2004, 02:09 PM   #1
Slice
Azzor Guru

Default RPG Tavern

OC: Just continue the story. Like your character came walking in in the Tavern.

I walked in the Tavern and saw no one there, it was completely empty.
I walked to the barchick and ordered a glass of wine. Of course i enchanted it with a "Increase alcohol volume" and a "Never depleted Glass of Wine bottom" spell. I felt the alcohol affecting my mind. But i didn't freak out. I just sat down on my skinny Troll-ass and was waiting for the next one too come in through the bar doors........
Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 06:31 PM   #2
Formless
Azzor Grandmaster

Send a message via MSN to Formless

The tavern was eerily quiet and empty, until i heard the tiny pitter-patter of footsteps, what could it be? i thought to myself. Suddenly The doors of the tavern almost swung off their hinges, i jumped, dropping my wine. Looking up i saw nothing, except the sky, then i looked down, it was a Gnomish warrior..........
Formless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 07:01 PM   #3
Xeroox24
Azzor Junior Member

Send a message via AIM to Xeroox24

So the gnomish warrior looked up at me with a puzzled look. I asked him "What is your problem" He said nothing. I asked are you a mute or something? he Said nothing. he then climbed on the barstool and sat next to me. So i kept on my way drinking and thinking of battles past.

He ordered a couple drinks himself, it was at this point that we both heared something and turned around and saw......
Xeroox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 03:07 PM   #4
Cal
Azzor Member

A Tauren letting out a huge war cry. Apparently he had just spilt his ale when he bumped into a human. I knew what was about to happen next. . .
Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 03:23 PM   #5
FhatStephen
Azzor Senior Member

Send a message via AIM to FhatStephen Send a message via Yahoo to FhatStephen

...A whole bunch of ninjas showed up out of nowhere and started flipping out and stabbing people as they flew around the room cutting off heads and totally uppercutting folks cuz they felt like it, until...
FhatStephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 06:11 PM   #6
Formless
Azzor Grandmaster

Send a message via MSN to Formless

The gnome walked right up to the group of ninjas, he showed no fear, yet he still would not speak, he made a high pitched whistling sound, and the tavern doors slammed open once again...I couldn't believe my eyes, it was his mount, the pink power pony!!!!!
Formless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 10:06 PM   #7
Xeroox24
Azzor Junior Member

Send a message via AIM to Xeroox24

The Pink poney neighed and all the ninjas backed up in shock. The gnome climbed onto the pony gave a dirty look then started casting what it looked like was a teleportation spell. He was gone within a matter of seconds. it was at this point that a Troll ran in with Urgent news.....
Xeroox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 11:42 PM   #8
FhatStephen
Azzor Senior Member

Send a message via AIM to FhatStephen Send a message via Yahoo to FhatStephen

...."I FARTED!!!!" the troll yelled, and then died, and no one in the tavern would have guess what was just about to happen...
FhatStephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 12:07 AM   #9
Raistlin420
Azzor Member

Send a message via ICQ to Raistlin420 Send a message via AIM to Raistlin420 Send a message via Yahoo to Raistlin420

The ninjas began to choke on the toxic fumes that were being emitted from the dead trolls carcass. Despite the sounds of coughing and gasps for air, the ninjas could not help but to notice that someone had entered the once cheerful bar. She was the most beautiful woman they had ever seen. Black locks of hair coated with grime and filth, and legs comprised of nothing but bone and sinew. Why were they attracted to such filth? They looked at one another for answers....
Raistlin420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 12:09 PM   #10
Slice
Azzor Guru

I, big ass Troll, went too the nearest table, picked it up and threw it too a big Orc next to him while he shouted: BARFIGHT!!!!!!!!The chaos shall soon be released.........
Slice is offline   Reply With Quote