Azzor.com  

Go Back   Azzor.com > Azzor.com Community > Azzor Zone

Azzor Zone General discussion about the Azzor community. Feedback, support, ideas, suggestions, complaints, and everything else Azzor.

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 01:26 PM   #1
DALGARSUX
Azzor Newcomer

Default Wonderment

I posted a thread yesterday with a few things about Dalgar I thought you might want to know, since I know him personally. In fact the two of us are good friends. We play war 3 together often :-(. Sadly, my thread got erased with the excuse that I was \\\"bashing forum members\\\".

First of all Dalgar isn\\\'t a forum member but a forum owner.

Secondly, everything I wrote was true and verified by Dalgar himself, there was no \\\"bashing\\\" involved.

Thirdly, you may have noticed that a certain admin (who\\\'s name begins with an \\\'m\\\') lost his admin privileges last night. This is because of a miscommunication with me and Dalgar on who deleted my thread (which he had approved of).

All I want to know is why jd erased my thread, I\\\'m not bashing anyone, I just want the truth... or you\'re next lol

-Dalgar 2 the extreme

ps.
The film also seems to show why Ingmar preferred his mother to his father. Every time one of them is dead-set on one course of action for the pair, it is usually because either Anna absolutely cannot bear to have things one way or because Henrik feels any other action would go against his convictions. Henrik’s inability to change his mind even when a situation is unbearable to the love of his life seems to be one of his biggest flaws.
Old 01-14-2006, 05:30 PM   #2
Metziel
Network Admin

Send a message via AIM to Metziel Send a message via MSN to Metziel Send a message via Yahoo to Metziel
Default Re: Wonderment

I don't know what the hell is wrong with your post, really. Did you like add backslashes for fun? And while you were at it, did you just decide to leave a random "PS" comment with absolutely nothing to do with anything?

Barring that, let's dissect this post, eh?
Quote:
I posted a thread yesterday with a few things about Dalgar I thought you might want to know, since I know him personally. In fact the two of us are good friends. We play war 3 together often :-(. Sadly, my thread got erased with the excuse that I was \\\"bashing forum members\\\".
If this is to be believed, the way in which you "know him personally" is that you play War3 together. I assume you would have said "I know him in real \\\\\\\\life" if you did, so the extent of how you know him is that you play wc3 together. I don't know how that qualifies you as "knowing him personally", not to mention that people often act wholly different on wc3 than they do in any other place. I know I do. Also, why is there a sad face after that sentence? That's just one of many things that makes your post so fun to read.

Now, your thread got deleted. Awesome. Let's take a look at why this is so unjust:
Quote:
First of all Dalgar isn\\\'t a forum member but a forum owner.
"George Bush isn't an American, he's the president! The CEO of a company isn't an employee! Dogs \\\\lay eggs!" All of those sentences make as much sense as saying that Dalgar isn't a member because he owns the forum. Furthermore, protection from being bashed can extend to anyone we wish to extend it to, even if you insist that we can't do what we want. The fact that Dalgar co-owns the site has nothing to do with how much we feel like protecting him. Next up:
Quote:
Secondly, everything I wrote was true and verified by Dalgar himself, there was no \\\"bashing\\\" involved.
lol. See below.

Quote:
Thirdly, you may have noticed that a certain admin (who\\\'s name begins with an \\\'m\\\') lost his admin privileges last night. This is because of a miscommunication with me and Dalgar on who deleted my thread (which he had approved of).
Yeah, yeah, fingers keep typing but all i hear is noise. I never lost my perms, staying up till like midnight as well. Funny how things work like that, eh? I don't think you would know who got banned from the forums, either.

Quote:
All I want to know is why jd erased my thread, I\\\'m not bashing anyone, I just want the truth... or you\'re next lol
OH NOEZ, THE TRUTH! Again, see below.

Quote:
-Dalgar 2 the extreme
wtf?
Quote:
ps.
The film also seems to show why Ingmar preferred his mother to his father. Every time one of them is dead-set on one course of action for the pair, it is usually because either Anna absolutely cannot bear to have things one way or because Henrik feels any other action would go against his convictions. Henrik’s inability to change his mind even when a situation is unbearable to the love of his life seems to be one of his biggest flaws.
Even WTFer.

---

Now, let's see the post in question....
Quote:
DALGAR IS REALLY ERIC BAUMAN AND HE IS GHEY... HE PMed ME YESTERDAY AND TOLD ME ALL OF THIS. WE MUST RISE UP AGAINST HIM AND LAY DOWN SOME ULTIMATE PØWNAGE BECAUSE HE IS JUST STEALING WOW STUFF FROM OTHER SOURCES. DALGAR SUX DALGAR SUX LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY.

PWND SINCERELY,
ps.
Alright, where to start... Yes, Dalgar is really Eric Bauman (of http://www.ebaumsworld.com), and since ebaumsworld doesn't make enough money, Dalgar wanted to start a new fansite about a game. Makes a ton of sense so far.

I also love how you break the whole capslock thing by making "ed" small, just one of the wonderful things about your post. And I'm sure that Dalgar would just tell some random person that he's "GHEY". Usually, I just share that with people that I meet on the internet.

Stealing crap, yadda yadda yadda, the ULTIMATE PØWNAGE! Seriously, what the hell? Your post makes lots of great and delicious sense. I fear the ULTIMATE PØWNAGE so much! What the hell? Also, insert my standard rant about how much unique content Azzor has.

"DALGAR SUX DALGAR SUX LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY." Thanks. Great to know!

And of course, the customary spam signature.

---

This man makes lots of sense. I hope that when I grow up, I can be just like him!
Old 01-14-2006, 06:14 PM   #3
DALGARSUX
Azzor Newcomer

Unhappy slurpintine

\"stealing crap, yadda yadda yadda\"

C\'mon Metziel, finish the job. Apparently inserting a lowercase \'ed\' was more shocking then the stealing accusation. EVERYTHING EVER SAID BY DALGARSUX IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. I AM VERY HAPPY THAT YOU ADDRESSED MOST OF MY STATEMENTS BUT I AM SHOCKED AND INSULTED THAT THAT ACCUSATION DID NOT MERIT YOUR ATTENTION. Look man, I\'m sorry about saying ultimate pøwnage... it was a little strong, but seriously dude, the length of your response shows that you were putting some effort into communicating and you just quit on that point. Dalgar and I are good friends, we are having dinner together tonight. We are having veal. It\'s important to question authority, as a member of the Montel Williams (though I prefer Dr. Phil LOL) fan club I though you would embrace this mindset. Please, stop h8ing so freely.

-Dalgar is my God

ps. Bonhoeffer’s The Cost of Discipleship is truly a great work in explaining the relationship between mankind and Christ. His teachings shine invaluable light on the nature of discipleship as well as the necessities for becoming a disciple. Bonhoeffer follows the example of Luther by pointing out what is wrong with the modern Church and clarifying the correct path for salvation. The writings of The Cost of Discipleship look beyond the confines of religious denomination and by using the Holy Scriptures alone for factual basis, allow the modern person to fully understand what God calls him to do.
Old 01-14-2006, 07:02 PM   #4
Ivaron
Azzor Master

Send a message via AIM to Ivaron Send a message via MSN to Ivaron

The following:
Quote:
Look man, I\'m sorry about saying ultimate pøwnage... it was a little strong
, I think, is the funniest part of that post. We don't give a fuck about how ultimately you pwn us. Neither are we interested in such obvious bullshit as Dalgar being Eric Bauman. And your awful grammar (I swear, Dnubass is nothing compared to this) doesn't really help your credibility either.

Now, go grow a brain. And will someone ban this lunatic already?
Old 01-14-2006, 09:12 PM   #5
Storm
Azzor Grandmaster

Send a message via MSN to Storm

I seriously don't believe we need to continue this.

*Closed

**Storm
Old 01-14-2006, 10:31 PM   #6
JayD
Site Manager

Send a message via AIM to JayD Send a message via MSN to JayD

I deleted the other thread yesterday so that it wouldn't evolve into anything. Deleting it was at my own discretion, personally the post I deleted I think has no meaning to this forum what-so-ever. I think that's enough said.

---------
Closed Thread