Azzor.com  

Go Back   Azzor.com > Azzor.com Community > Azzor Zone

Azzor Zone General discussion about the Azzor community. Feedback, support, ideas, suggestions, complaints, and everything else Azzor.

Old 12-19-2005, 08:47 PM   #1
Metziel
Network Admin

Send a message via AIM to Metziel Send a message via MSN to Metziel Send a message via Yahoo to Metziel
Default Issue with forum cookies fixed

Earlier today, we spotted an issue with cookies that resulted in you having to login every time you wanted to go to a different zone of Azzor. This issue also prevented you from logging out via any means short of deleting all cookies set by Azzor.

After journeying through the bowels of Azzor (and alerting everyone's favorite admins, Dalgar and Volon), the issue has been fixed. As a result, a few things could happen to you:

1. You might be randomly logged out. Solution: Login again and enjoy Azzor.

2. You might want to logout, but you can't. Solution: You are still using the old cookies. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this is to delete cookies from all the azzor.com domains. This list includes: wow.azzor.com, www .azzor.com, games.azzor.com, scghost.azzor.com, hellgate.azzor.com, lotro.azzor.com, obliivon.azzor.com, forums.azzor.com and simply azzor.com. If you have never been to a section of the azzor.com site, you don't need to worry, because there will not be any cookies from that subdomain.

We apoligize for the issues, and apoligize especially for making you jump through hoops to solve the issue for us. Thanks for bearing with us, and enjoy Azzor!

Last edited by Metziel; 12-20-2005 at 02:00 PM.
Metziel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 11:13 PM   #2
Flak
Azzor Addict

Default Re: Issue with forum cookies fixed

I tried to logging on my "Flak" account but couldnt, i put in my email adress to get my account details and am send my old account from Wow.strat, so now i dunno if i can loggin with what :S

and it seems my postcount might have been kept or switched? anyway i want "Flak" back and not this one :P
Flak is offline   Reply With Quote