Azzor.com  

Go Back   Azzor.com > Azzor.com Community > Azzor Zone

Azzor Zone General discussion about the Azzor community. Feedback, support, ideas, suggestions, complaints, and everything else Azzor.

Old 06-02-2007, 03:04 PM   #1
Dalgar
Azzor Master

Send a message via AIM to Dalgar Send a message via MSN to Dalgar Send a message via Yahoo to Dalgar
Default A new chapter for Azzor

Volon and Dalgar started the Azzor Network in January 2005. Arising from the great communities we had at wow-news.net and wow.warcraftstrategy.com, the goal with Azzor was to further our excellence within the WoW community and expand into new games the community was interested in. From events like WoW Idol to our many exclusives (the BlizzCon coverage and China coverage to name a few), Azzor has smashed any goals for what we hoped it would achieve. With the help of an amazing staff and community, we have made great strides on our flagship WoW site and expanded the Azzor network into 7 other games.

Beyond Azzor, this community has worked together to start the first and largest World of Warcraft streaming video service in WarcraftCinema.com. We have played an integral role in the anti-gold-selling effort through the creation of NoGold.org.

Unfortunately, due to real life commitments, we (Volon and Dalgar) have not kept up with the expectations of this community over the past few months. We feel we have been letting down staff members and everyone else by not doing what is necessary on our part to retain Azzor's excellence and promising future.

We don't see ourselves being able to commit what is necessary for this community in the near future. We both love Azzor, but it is with mixed feelings that we announce new leadership today.

Rollie, from warcraftrealms.com, has purchased the Azzor Network and has working plans to move forward with the site consistent with what we all expect from this community. We (Volon and Dalgar) really feel that bringing Rollie on board is the best way to continue the Azzor tradition we have grown to love.

We will allow him to introduce himself, but please give him your full support as we all work together in Azzor's newest chapter. We (Volon and Dalgar) could never leave this community, and we'll be sticking around as well to help make the latest chapter in this site's history the best yet. We hope you will too.

-Volon and Dalgar
Dalgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 03:41 PM   #2
Rollie
Lord of the Realms

Default Re: A new chapter for Azzor

Hello and well met! I hope my take over of the site is a welcomed one! I will be spending quite a bit of time updating and moving the site forward. I'll post more information on planned updates and changes very soon. In the meantime, I assure you that I plan to keep all the great things about Azzor.com and only add new life to the site!

I hope you'll all join me in moving forward with the site and will continue to be an integral part of the Azzor.com community!
Rollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:13 PM   #3
JayD
Site Manager

Send a message via AIM to JayD Send a message via MSN to JayD

Hello Rollie, and welcome to Azzor. Hopefully we can continue to make Azzor a great place for information, news, and all things Azzor.

---------
JayD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:20 AM   #4
Collateral Damage
Azzor Senior Member

Welcome Rollie!! Glad you could join us. It's sad that Volon and Dalgar had to step down, but I can understand the reasoning behind such a move. If you should need anything from me, let me know. I'll do whatever I can to help out.

CD
Collateral Damage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:21 AM   #5
Collateral Damage
Azzor Senior Member

Well, it looks like someone nailed the spam problem down without teaching me how, hehe. If anyone knows how this was done, could ya let me know please? I'm trying to learn how all of these filters work.

CD
Collateral Damage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:55 AM   #6
Joe
Azzor Member

Send a message via MSN to Joe

Whaaazzz up! /hug
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote