Azzor.com

Azzor.com (http://www.azzor.com/forum//index.php)
-   World of Warcraft (http://www.azzor.com/forum//forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Hord VS. Alliance (http://www.azzor.com/forum//showthread.php?t=5373)

The Fonz 08-25-2003 01:45 AM

Hord VS. Alliance

To me it sounds like the hord is more of a fighting side then a spellcasting side the Orc, Terun, Trolls and Undead are mostly fighting classes. Shor there are some good casters on the hord but there tech skills seem a bit empty. Because the Alliance have Dawarvs that have good tech skills and the new gnome class there even beter pluse there a good caster class for the Alliance. It look a bit unbalanced to me anyway what do you think

frostbite 08-25-2003 04:37 AM

i do agree with u but what about a tauren druid and really its going to work out sooner or later but undead are probly going to have a necromancer class what means raising the dead but blizzard will make it fair. :twisted:

The Fonz 08-25-2003 05:35 AM

Yes that is a good point but it is more thin likely that the necro class will not be in untill the expantion, that's if they even put one in. The terun arnt much different from the other races they still as much a fighter as any other race. The point i was making is that the Alliance have a race that will only be good at casting which is the gnomes. Well anless they are kick arse little worriors as well :D but the Hord have none. But like you said Blizzard probobly know what there doing 8)

DewMan 08-25-2003 06:26 AM

Well, in my opinion, if the Undeads can be Shamans, that's probably going to be the 'kind' of necromancer for it... He will have the appearance of a Nero, since we will be able to costumize our characters and he will have some spells related to necromancy,little speculation on this one :)

The Fonz 08-25-2003 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DewMan
Well, in my opinion, if the Undeads can be Shamans, that's probably going to be the 'kind' of necromancer for it... He will have the appearance of a Nero, since we will be able to costumize our characters and he will have some spells related to necromancy,little speculation on this one :)

A Shaman is more like a Witch Doctor they use Wards and nutral spells like lightning, now thats nothing even close to a necro, for they use dark spells and are masters of the undead they also use curses and diseases. :twisted:

n00b3r 08-25-2003 07:06 AM

I have no doubt that all unbalances will be fixed in beta

Icibus 08-25-2003 08:11 AM

I think that the Warlock is would kind of fit under the Necromancer catagory, it has lifetaps and verious things you would expect to see within a Necromancers assault. If they where able to rise the dead then I think they would summon skeletal pets or possibly a zombie of some sort to do its evil bidding.

They will balance it, I know they will because if they don't the game will not work and they seems to be paying massive attention to detail and the working of the game as far the newbies and balance goes. Necromancers should beable to summon pets of the undead, use lifetaps and lifedrains, use dots and spells, like a dark mage, powerful yet dark.

Correct me if im wrong but in some of the games which I have played when a necromancer to the highest level or to the high end of the game they gain the title WarLock.

- Icibus.

Doofey 08-25-2003 08:31 AM

Well, Horde has always been better than the Alliance, we all know that.

You say Horde doesnt got spellcasters ?

Tauren Shamans
Orc Shamans

Lots of both

Troll Witchdoctors too (if witchdoctor is a class in WoW)

Lots of

But yeah, Horde has the greatest Warriors, but also the greatest casters, yes it is really that simple--

Horde > Alliance

:twisted:

G'rag 08-25-2003 09:21 AM

of course its unbalanced.... unless alliance has 1500x player compared to horde...

zynth\muse 08-25-2003 09:31 AM

yea, alliane have nice spellcasters too, and dwarf are excelent warriors. They sure know how to use a hammer. Really, its very equal - it's not like a orc warrior is better than the dwarf warrior from the start. so you cant say one is better than the another :)

:rolleyes: